Cardiff Mind tries to ensure that information on this website is accurate and up to date, but we do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
Cardiff Mind can only provide information, and not advice. We do not accept liability for any inconvenience, loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use any of the information on this website.
Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this website should not be regarded as our official opinion. You are strongly advised to seek clarification before taking any course of action related to them.
Cardiff Mind is not responsible for the policy or conduct of other organisations or the content of external sites. Any reference to such organisations/sites on this website does not constitute an endorsement by Cardiff Mind.
Cardiff Mind reserves the right to refuse any submissions or contributions to this website without stating a reason.
Without derogating from the generality of the above, we will not be liable for:
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of the website or online services, our system, databases or
- any of its components, for reasons beyond our control;
- any loss or damage with regard to customer data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of our system, third party systems, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive code on our system or third party systems; programming defects;
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including, without limitation, third party systems such as the public switched telecommunication service providers, internet service providers, electricity suppliers, local authorities and certification authorities;
- any event over which we have no direct control.